Sunday, August 1, 2010

Days 10 & 11 (July 30, 31)

Friday, July 30
We went to the park for lunch for the first time this week.  Unlike all the other kids, Snoh enjoyed the lunch: a "soup" with noodles, ham and pineapple.  He also shared his apple and grape juice with Lilli.  Wende Lady, Hannah, and Matt met us there and then we were off to the fair.  Snoh liked seeing all the animals, but was much more excited for the rides.  He was the only one who rode any rides, but that didn't bug him one bit.  We headed to Wende Lady's house for dinner and Snoh LOVED making his very own steak kabob until it came time to eat it, because "I don't like barbecued chicken."  Also I made him eat the pepper he chose to put on, he didn't like that either.  Once there was ketchup on his plate he ate everything!  We swam one last time with Hannah & Matt and had a good time playing tag.  Then we went home and played a few rounds of Apples to Apples with Snoh before he watched a movie in the other room.  The grown-ups played a few more games before it was time for bed.

There are a few pictures of him and the animals but I think he looks the happiest here
I love this picture
The 10 minute swing ride.  The attendant had a 1/2 full ride and kept them all waiting until he got every seat filled.  Snoh entertained himself by swinging his seat and then pushing off the guy in front of him until we finally got his attention to tell him to stop

I was amazed by all the "big-kid" rides he went one

Saturday, July 31
We had a very low-key day.  I don't think Snoh even left the house.  I had a lot of catching up to do on coupon clipping, cleaning, budgeting, etc.  Marcel was awesome to help dust the whole living room with more detail than I've probably ever given to it combined!  He then decided to rearrange our living room which I already like and he had Snoh vacuuming the carpet everytime furniture got moved.  The boys enjoyed Garfield: The Movie while I cleaned the bathrooms and then after dinner (BBQ Chicken Legs, to which Snoh again said, "I don't like barbecued chicken") we all enjoyed Buzby before bedtime.
Vacuuming down the hall to help brother

No comments:

Post a Comment