Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 23 (August 12)

Yet another day spent at home and now I'm short on time.

Today, we
  • Made cupcakes and Snoh did all of it: pouring in all the ingredients, even the eggs (I only had to go shell diving once!), beating it, filling the pan with the cupcake liners, and filling them.  I only have 1 muffin pan so the cook time made him lose some interest in it, but he still managed to fill them all again.  He has yet to frost any, but I did most of the frosting for us already.  They turned out so good. Good thing for a great sale at Albertson's; I think I'll be headed back for more cake mixes!
  • Watched Monster's Inc which put Brother to sleep
  • Were happy that Lilli finally took a decent nap.  1 hour is huge for her!  Now to work on the timing because her sleeping during our lunch meant both kids weren't at quiet time together
  • Ate dinner on the patio tonight, which the weather was perfect for!
  • The boys played a few games on Wii Sports, while MaryBeth went running for the first time in far too long.  10/10/10 isn't that far away, I gotta get my serious face back on if I'm going to be running 13.1 miles that day without dying!
Pictures of cupcake making to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment