Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 14 (August 3rd)

I have to start by saying that I have absolutely no idea where the summer has gone.  I can't believe it is August already!

Today, was fairly laid back while we were at home.  He chose to have left-over alfredo for lunch, as long as he could still put ketchup on it.  Lunch was after a super long shopping trip to Albertson's & Walmart.  Double coupons always get me into Albertson's and Walmart is where I do my grocery shopping for items I don't have coupons for.  Snoh (and Lilli) did so great through both stores, so after we were done with Walmart we crossed over to the non-food side to find some tablets to put into bath water to change it colors.  When we FINALLY found them (I don't know where anything is in that store), he said, "I'll just get one.  Wait, how about 2?"  And because I had printed 3 coupons to get them for FREE, he got 3 packages!  I may have to print some more of the coupons and stash them away for a Christmas gift :)  Yes I just said I can't believe it is already August, but I'm already starting to think about Christmas.  I wish I would have started earlier, but I'll get there!  Yesterday, Snoh told me one of his favorite dinners is pizza that you get from the pizza man.  I told him that brother and MaryBeth didn't have extra money for the pizza man, but that we could go to the store and buy stuff to make our very own pizza!  He was so excited to help me chose what to buy at Walmart for them.  He chose pepperoni and pineapple on english muffins.  He had a blast making them and has already been asking me if his Walmart will have the right stuff so he can make them at his house.  We enjoyed a night of swimming at Wende Lady's house, which we hadn't done in a few days.  Snoh was able to dive down to pick up a toy that was past the stairs, which he hadn't done yet.  He was so proud of himself.  After swimming, MaryBeth ran back to their house.  On the run, Snoh & Marcel caught up to me and sang me brother's favorite song (I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas), which would be more accurate to say it is Snoh's favorite song but he always insists that it is brother's.  A bath in orange water and off to bed with brother!

Working so hard making our dinner
Since only 3 pepperoni fit on each crust, he would only put 3 pineapple per pizza
This is how I found them after I was done getting ready for swimming.  It doesn't look like it but Snoh was really stuck there and fighting with everything he had to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment