Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 15 (August 4)

Today was a weird day.  MaryBeth turned off her alarm in her sleep so got woken up by Lilli's dad calling me from my front porch.  I learned that I NEED MaryBeth time in the morning to be able to deal with anything!

Highlights
  • Snoh and Lilli having quiet time at the SAME time!
  • Enjoyed Cars
  • Made brother a surprise: he cut out things he liked from some newspaper ads
  • Enchiladas and homemade spanish rice that he ate like me...if I had a bite of spanish rice on my chip, he did too.  If it was a bite of enchilada for me, it was for him too
  • Wednesday church to make up for not going on Sunday
another picture of the 3 of us per Snoh's request
Last night, Snoh asked if he could have one of these like me.  I told him he was too little, but then he said, "But Maya has one."  Maya had been in my profile picture from a family reunion picture.  So I had to change my profile picture to one that had him in it
I wanted to take this picture without being noticed, but was unsuccessful.  I just wish that I could lay comfortably when my legs bent like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment