Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 28 (August 17)

Can't believe it has been 4 weeks already?

Today, Snoh was very excited for a blueberry poptart, a flavor I only bought to get another reward code from so that I can cash in our sugary-breakfast habit for a free movie ticket! 

I made Snoh take a bath and brush his teeth this morning, and even though we've been doing them frequently (brushing teeth yes, morning baths it depends) he was so upset because "mom says we only do it at bedtime."  Nothing like a good bribe of getting to put in a fizzy color into the bathwater to get him to do it! 

He & brother played Scene-It again and he seemed to do a lot better than when I tried to play with him, but I was trying to sleep.   However, even with Marcel's whole-hearted attempts to entertain baby & Snoh I just didn't get in a good nap.  Then the kids both took quiet time and I couldn't sleep.  Oh well!

We went to Target and got a steal of a deal on some pillows, which we've needed since, oh, probably before we moved here!  We even used on of the carts designed for kids to want them but not the parents.  I should have taken a picture, because Snoh & Lilli riding next to each other pretty much summed up their time together: they just can't get enough!  Then we headed to Taco Bell to get FREE lime-ade sparklers (I think that is what they are called).  I recommend the cherry flavor :)  Snoh was very concerned that his Taco Bell wouldn't have the new drink, just like how worried he is that his McDonald's won't have the banana strawberry slurpees, which they won't because they have Strawberry Bananan Smoothies.

Snoh LOVED his chicken green bean casserole & salad for dinner.  Again, no mention of ketchup!  Success for Marcel, who ended up cooking because I did the dishes we got so far behind on.  We then played Lighning McQueen War & Crazy Eights.  Snoh won the game of war and the first game of Crazy 8's, and MaryBeth won the next game....

No comments:

Post a Comment