Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 24 (August 13)

Just to note, for future reference, that today is Friday the 13th!

Snoh got lots of computer time this morning,  WAY more than I ever give him but brother was in charge and it kept him behaving :)  After lunch we went on a field trip to the Discovery Center.  We had to drive right past the paddle boats he saw while we were at the zoo and he was VERY disappointed that that was not our field trip.  After he got into Discovery Center, though, he had a blast!  Today was free admission day (thank you Fred Meyer for a donation so they can have 16 free Friday's) so it waws CROWDED.  Way too crowded for me to enjoy.  There were little kids running around like crazy!  Marcel let out his inner-nerd and saw just about every little thing there was to see, while I mainly made sure Snoh was touching what was allowed to be touched and not touching things that weren't supposed to be touched, oh and I was pushing Lilli around also.  I should note that I'm not a good driver:  I didn't push racks of clothes well at Banana, and I can't make a stroller go where I want it to.  I'm getting better, but I still have lots of improvement to make!

Snoh then had playtime with his toys in his room while we were making dinner: steak, baked potato, and more corn on the cob.  And now another night of playing Wii Sports before bed.  Have to admit, that I got beat down in Boxing by the 5 year old!

**Again, there are pictures from the Discovery Center but they'll be added later

No comments:

Post a Comment