Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 20 (August 9)

Snoh was very excited to see that Lilli's mom Jen brought us some of her kid movies to borrow.  He also is very excited that his brain remembers her name and Tom's name.  He even says it like that, "my brain knew her name!" 

We enjoyed Bolt this morning and as soon as he turned it off he was ready for another movie.  He also immediately asked what day we get to go to church again.  I'm so happy to see him enjoying it!

Marcel only worked until about 11am but was super productive and went and got signed up for subbing to start in August so when he got home around 12pm, Snoh was super energetic and I had a free pair of underwear at Victoria's Secret calling my name.  Smart brother Marcel decided we'd all head to the mall and then to Settler's Park.

This is an awesome park.  It was recommended to me by a friend (thanks Teri!).  We didn't tell Snoh about the water fountains so when we were on our way to the bathroom to change him into his swimming suit he said, "we should have brought my swimming suit."  He was so excited when we had it for him.  He enjoyed the water, making music, climbing very big rocks, a HUGE playground, swings, and some more water fountains before it was time to come home.  We had more time to play but the water had gotten turned off for a few minutes, and Lilli decided to be her own fountain through her swim diaper and soak MaryBeth.  Not a pretty sight :)

Came home to send brother to the store to make an exchange and buy a vacuum part.  Little did Snoh know that the first store wouldn't have the part and they'd have to go to an actual vacuum repair store.  They were gone for a long time!  Lasagne for dinner, which is the first thing Snoh told me was his favorite, thanks to Wende Lady!

After dinner Marcel decided we needed to finally rearrange our bedroom.  We assigned Snoh the job of moving all our pillows and our blanket to the living room and folding the blanket super good.  He did do great until he pulled it down the hall to show us!  But we moved it back to the living room and set him up with Over the Hedge (thanks Jen!) while we finished.  He even loved having our blanket as his pillow!

Having so much fun!  At this point Lilli and I were in sight and Lilli found this very amusing
The side MaryBeth told Snoh to go down.
It worked, but would have worked better if Snoh or brother was taller
It is just a little too small for brother
Just her size
Her hat was in her eyes too much on my lap.
This is probably about the time where I magically had a huge wet spot on my shirt :)
Oh and she had fallen asleep on the swing with me but woke up as soon as I stopped
I've had so much fun!
And just because she is so stinkin' cute!
After the park, Lilli and I were sharing grapes, but I just absolutely love how she crosses her legs when she's sitting
Movie time
(don't mind the laundry all over the love seat and the messy couch)

No comments:

Post a Comment