Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Our Reward

When we had Snoh with us, we went to the zoo and managed to drive right by PF Changs and we got so excited to go there.  Then a few days later we went to the Discovery Center and it happened again, only this time we decided that once he went back to Washington we were going to reward ourselves with a date day/night to PF Changs as a reward for surviving the entire 31 day period of being pseudo-parents.

I'm proud to announce that 15 days later, we finally made it on our date!  It was a date day to be more specific.  We headed to downtown Boise for the wonderful cuisine, only after taking our beautiful, yet dirty, wedding rings in to be cleaned and inspected.  We're always disappointed in this Jared shop, but the food was delicious!

After lunch (which is what we decided to call our 3:30pm meal) we headed to my dad's house to watch the BSU & Virginia Tech game.  I haven't ever really been a Bronco fan, mainly because I wasn't in high school, since I had no real reason to be, and then they got good while I was in Oregon.  And now that we are living in Idaho, near Boise specifically, it seems we have to be part of the Bronco nation.  I think we are fitting in quite nicely.  Either way, though, the game was wonderful and even though I told Marcel I wanted nothing for my birthday except to not watch football until after my birthday (meaning the games on my birthday could not be watched) I was happy to have watched that game.  Now if it could only feel like football season is really upon us.  Where did the summer go?

We were pretty lame on the picture department on our actual date, but we did manage to take a few before heading out as a child-less couple!
Married life is treating us so well
the one we took for my sisters who always say "your heads are always touching in your pictures"
I definitely like the first 1 better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment