Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Dork

My husband is a dork.  Don't worry, most of the time he doesn't take offense to me calling him that.  After almost 4.5 years, he's more than used to it.  Plus, like I tell him everytime I use that term of affection, his being a dork is one of the reasons I love him so much.  He keeps me on my toes.  I hope I always find fun and laughter from it.

Most recent case in point:

MaryBeth: I am not taking a key, but I have my phone.  I'm headed to Indiana.
Marcel: (after I've left the room) Enjoy your flight.
MaryBeth: my what?
Marcel: Your flight.
MaryBeth: what?
Marcel: Your flight.  You just said you were going to Indiana.

In all actuality, I was headed to the street named Indiana approximately 2 miles from our house so that I could run 4 miles.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND, ESPECIALLY SINCE HE'S A LITTLE DORKY!!

**I wanted to abbreviate our names like I did for the conversations Snoh & I had, but our initials are too similar.  On things in our house it is labeled as MB for MaryBeth and MD for Marcel, because his middle name is Drew, a name we'll be using for one of children if God decides in fact that I could enjoy a little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment