Saturday, January 2, 2010

Susie

The morning of New Years Eve, Marcel and I decided to enjoy the snow and build a snowman. It was something we'd yet to do as a couple. I had to borrow snow pants, boots, and gloves, so I didn't get wet or cold, and my mom's stuff came through for me. Now I'll just have to get some stuff of my own! And like always, Marcel was the photographer!

Making the base, turned out to be lopsided, but it worked!


our snowman turned into a girl when I made hair out of twigs!


MaryBeth, Susie, Marcel


MB & MB


Marcel's snow angel & MaryBeth's snow angel, in the backyard!

For the evening, we saw It's Complicated with my mom and Don and then hung out at their house for snacky food (who really eats a real meal during the holidays) and watching the ball drop. Marcel was confused with the time zone how it would work since when it was 9:30pm our time all the NYE coverage had a clock that read 10:30pm, but at 10pm we saw an hour of news before starting the coverage up again. Marcel and I can't remember what we did last year so I'm glad that our first married couple new year was spent in a memorable way!

No comments:

Post a Comment