Tuesday, January 19, 2010

He's Back!

Yesterday I got to pick up Marcel at the airport! I got there quite a bit early because I was too excited to just sit on my couch waiting. I'd rather be waiting at the airport :)

It is wonderful to have him home! But he has had a few projects already since being home. One of his friends he saw while in Oregon had purchased us a device to make our back surround sound speakers wireless. He set that up last night, but the bigger project has been

He was finally able to get the Mac he's always wanted, thanks to the excessive financial aid package he was awarded. I'm pretty excited for him, but do think it is quite ridiculous for both of us to be sitting on the couch, each on our own computer!

Now, I'm off to find something else to do besides spend more time on the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment