Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Dating Years


I have FINALLY finished scrapbooking "Marcel & MaryBeth: The Dating Years" It had been my goal to have it finished and available for viewing at our wedding, nearly 8 months ago, but the wedding planning kept me a bit busier than I would have expected :)

I am very happy with how it turned out. I was always proud of the work I was putting into it, but now that it is complete, I think it came together very well.

I love "The Dating Years" because it is the only scrapbook that I will ever make for us that has such a definite start and end. Plus, it was those 3 years (and 8 days, for anyone who is counting!) that brought us to where we are today and made our relationship what it is now. I am eternally grateful for the time we spent dating and building such a strong foundation!

PS: For those scrapbookers out there...I am not one to use very fancy materials. I have always scrapbooked on colored 8.5x11 inch paper and put each page in a plastic page protector. It is the only materials I have found that have fit into my tiny crafty budget. Emily did get me a really nice photo album for Christmas last year in my wedding colors that is a 12x12 so my next challeges are to start using a different size paper and to allow my Cricut machine and the cartridges I have for it to enhance the creativity of my scrapbooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment