Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Fiesta Bowl 2010

Last night Marcel and I watched the Fiesta Bowl. These were my thoughts before the game:
  • I can't wait for it to be over so the news can cover something else. Even though it is 99% depressing most nights, I actually like watching the news. Helps keep me informed on the events of the country and world, something Marcel keeps telling me I don't know enough about!
  • I didn't know even 1 player on the team and don't remember watching a BSU game since before the last Fiesta Bowl in 2007
  • I wanted BSU to win because they were the under-dogs and because now that I'm in Idaho I didn't have much other choice ;)

The game was actually very fun to watch. I did take a little nap at the end of the 2nd quarter and through half-time (I had worked at 6am, meaning wake-up at 4:30!) and missed TCU's only touchdown.

We've been saying since moving here that Marcel needed a BSU sweatshirt because he doesn't have one, but here we are rocking what little gear we have!


Happy to be in Idaho and happy about the win!

PS: And now that the game is over, the coverage has still yet to stop! Can't wait for the news reporters to be back from Arizona and to realize there are other things going on in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment