Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Marcel's Vows

I started this post a very long time ago, but due to our very slow internet (we borrow it from the laundromat down the street) it would never load the video correctly. Getting my Grandma's memory card for her video of the song, reminded me about this post!

For our wedding, we decided that we wanted our ceremony to be very personal yet we still wanted the traditional vows. So we prepared messages for each other. Of course, mine was a short, simple, yet sweet message to my husband, but I of couse was in for a huge surprise when he jumped off the backside of the stage for his guitar!

Thanks to Kristen for the video--it's a bit shaky at the beginning, but it does get better. It's funny to watch because you can hear people laughing at certain lines of his song.

No comments:

Post a Comment