Friday, May 14, 2010

A Fun Series

Quite a few days ago, Marcel and I randomly took some pictures. I don't remember why but Marcel was having the hardest time smiling in them. He had the cheesiest smiles possible. Normally, I don't post pictures that didn't turn out very well, but this whole series is pretty fun!





I really like this last one because it was the one in which we sort of gave up hope in getting a good picture that day. Plus, I think my hair looks pretty cute here. It is getting so long, I love it. I just hope that I don't start to hate it in the summer and end up chopping it all off!



UPDATE: Before I posted this, I had text Marcel and asked him why he couldn't smile, but he couldn't remember. Once he got home and we were both talking about how funny it was for him to try to smile, we remembered: he was suffering from a very bad case of allergies that left him not feeling very well and with a very poorly behaved nose!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the encouragement. It really does suck not being able to see him. I will tuff it out and it will be better in the long run!! WOW that is cool that you are playing softball!! Me and my husband played probably a year after we were married it was SO much fun!! That is funny that you saw my mom too!! Have fun playing softball!!

    ReplyDelete