Monday, May 24, 2010

Facebook Reminders

Every morning when I wake up and am eating cereal, I get on the computer and get caught up on some info before the baby gets dropped off. I check my email, some coupon blogs, and even facebook. This is what I found this morning. Don't mind the birthdays, but I guess facebook thought I might have forgotten about this very big day. I hadn't, but I'm glad facebook always has my back! Now I guess I'll never know if Marcel remembers our anniversary or if he just has to rely on facebook :) Just kidding, Marcel is really good about our big dates, and is already counting down to my birthday, only because I'll be 25 which means "you're practically 50!"
sorry for the poor photo
it is from my phone which was the only way I knew to get a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment