Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was once again very busy for us. We didn't head to Washington until late Wednesday night because Marcel was at worship practice for the weekend services which he led (the services turned out great--he was beyond amazing, I was so proud!). We spent Wednesday night at his dad's and then had breakfast there Thanksgiving morning, before heading up to his mom's house for the traditional Thanksgiving meal. The food was delicious, although I ate too much breakfast (it's my absolute favorite meal of all!) so I didn't eat much that day. Coco sent us home with plenty of leftovers, so I've now had my share! On our way back to Oregon, we stopped at Jill's house, Marcel's good friend and best woman in our wedding, for a short visit turned long, which was wonderful. Home before midnight so I could be up at 4am to work Black Friday @ Banana...

Like always when I get out my camera, Snoh thinks it is the most fascinating thing in the world so he served as our photographer. Most of them are blurry, but I think these ones turned out well...
The 3 of us... and once Marcel got to push the button Snoh had to...see next picture Marcel had to stabilize the camera, but it was Snoh to take the picture

Snoh was directing us... "Brother you have silly face and MaryBeth you have happy face." This was the result.

Hope everyone had a great holiday! Christmas is right around the corner and I'm starting to get into the spirit and really want to decorate our place and a tree, but to be moving in less than 3 weeks makes it a bit impractical, and we won't be in Idaho until 5 days before Christmas, so I'm not sure how much decorating will happen for our first Christmas as husband & wife...

No comments:

Post a Comment