Friday, November 6, 2009

I Miss My Husband!

This week I feel like I have done nothing but work. I usually feel this way, but this week was even more so. I had Monday off from Banana but was at the gym that night, but then spent the next 4 days at both jobs. Again, this is nothing new except the days were so much longer. In my 4 days at Banana I worked 33 hours, starting at 6am most days. I would love to start my day early so I could be off early, but in my current job situation it is not ideal. Not getting home from the gym until nearly 9pm makes it very hard to get rested enough to be up at 4:45am!

This week's craziness has also been hard because it has kept time with Marcel to a minimum. Tuesday and Wednesday he is in class until at least 9:30pm and I was trying to be in bed around then. And now that I have tonight and tomorrow off and am actually home, Marcel is attending a conference in Portland and won't be home until around midnight. Oh, what it would be like to have dinner together again!

We still have no idea what either one of us will be doing for employment once we move to Idaho, but I'm hoping that our jobs will allow us to spend time together like we did while we were dating and engaged.

2 comments:

  1. Seems like everytime couples get married the time slips through our fingers. I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those days too, and I remember thinking I can't waite til things slow down...!
    And then, you just seem to get busier.
    Good Luck with your new jobs, I hope you guys love being back home and you actually get to see eachother again!
    I saw your step dad yesterday out to lunch! He is so nice! Bet you can't waite to get home to all the family!

    ReplyDelete