Friday, November 20, 2009

The Stone

Tonight, I was once again home alone and since our borrowed internet has decided to work again I was going through some of my old posts-it's a lot of fun to see everything I was really excited about in the last few months.

I found my post about Marcel's Senior Project (he wrote a piece of music, taught it to students, and then conducted them in concert) and it reminded me that I just found an old email in my inbox with a link to a youtube video of Pacific's Senior Project Day that is set to the piece he wrote. I figured that if I put it into my blog, I can find it whenever I want to feel overly proud of my amazing husband.
This video is not just about his presentation; his music just plays throughout it and he is credited at the end, still enough to be proud of

He named his piece The Stone because it was his capstone project, just in case any of you were curious!

No comments:

Post a Comment