Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Girl's Night Out

A few weekends ago (really I have no idea how long ago it was--time is running together with everything we have to get done!), we had a reunion. Amy, Kelly, and Allison were all at my house for a girl's night. We kicked Marcel out of our apartment--he had a party of his own--and had one of the best girl's night ever. We stayed up entirely way too late, which we expected, and then headed to Woodburn for shopping at the Outlet Mall...
We didn't take many pictures, but this is my favorite:
Allison, Kelly, MaryBeth, Amy
Oh, and if you click on the photo to view it larger, you'll notice a big scratch right between my eyebrows. I did it to myself during a nap. I guess that is what I get for sleeping when I should have been packing or cleaning, or really anything else productive. Because of it Marcel has added a new nickname for me to his collection: Harry, because it resembles Harry Potter's scar!

No comments:

Post a Comment