Friday, March 20, 2009

My Fiance Is The Best

I spent tonight in the Pacific Library 24 Hour Study Room getting the last of our invitation materials printed (they are going to be mailed by next Friday! One more thing to cross of the huge list.) When Marcel came to get his key back from me--it's the only way into the library afterhours, and also happens to be how he gets into his dorm, which is the only real reason he needed it--I was surprised by seeing him at the door holding a handpicked flower for me.


I absolutely love this flower. In Oregon, it's the first sign of life after many months of rain, and in the case of this year: snow. It's the reminder that we will one day see sun again, and spring is right around the corner!

Marcel is continuously surprising me in very small, but extremely meaningful ways. It had been a long day of again working 2 jobs just in time to get home and work on wedding plans, and he shows up with a gift for me. He never ceases to amaze me and I ask myself daily how I could have gotten so lucky to find such a perfect guy to spend the rest of my life with.
Only 71 more days until I'm Mrs. MaryBeth Bailey!

No comments:

Post a Comment