Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Being A Grown Up Sucks!

As of right now, I have decided that being a grown up is nothing it is cut out to be!

I've been on the phone all morning calling my car insurance, the "guilty" (is it mean that I keep referencing him that way?) guy's insurance, which is giving me the runaround about dealing with my car, getting it towed, getting a rental car. Turns out, they want me to pay out of my pocket to have my car towed to an auto body shop, as well as a rental car, because they don't pay for things until they have completed their investigation because it was one of their drivers at fault. The good news, I can get their discount at Enterprise, if that even counts as good news ;)

Then, after my doctors appointment today, I took my prescription to the pharmacy to get it filled and turns out my insurance was terminated on January 1st. I had gotten a letter that it would be but I called was assured that indeed my coverage was still active. I am even still paying for it every paycheck (I'm only part-time but am eligible to pay for insurance, which I do gratefully!). I called 24 Hour Fitness Benefits to basically be hung up on saying I needed to call Blue Cross. I call Blue Cross and hear that they can't do anything until I talk to 24. Yet another runaround. I think it will be fine and they'll retro-date my insurance so that today's visit is covered but it's just been something else for me to deal with today...

Yep, it's official, I don't wanna be a grown up anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment