Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 2 (July 22)

We had a very busy day.  The pictures don't show it because I didn't use my camera much, but believe me we were busy.  We went to the park again for lunch, to get gas, to TRY to get a free smoothie sample at McDonalds, to the bank, used some of his field trip money to buy swimming googles, swam with Lilli (baby) and Emily at Wende Lady's pool, rested, ate dinner, and went to another one of the baseball games.  Whirlwind day.  I should totally be sleeping like he is so I can keep up with him tomorrow.

Snoh is pretty fond of the baby and LOVES to be my big helper
I'm going to try for a better picture in the days to come because here it doesn't look like they play together
Waiting in the front yard for Wende Lady to pick us up for the game
waiting for Wende--taken by Snoh
Taken by Snoh at the baseball game.  The other team didn't show up but we still all took a few swings for practice and I gave Snoh my camera for entertainment.  There are probably better ones, but I'm not going to go through all 285 of them tonight for this post!

How come things are always funny to a baby until you take out a camera?  She was thoroughly enjoying this game and does have a pretty good giggle the first time in the video.  She has been sleeping even less than her normal self since Snoh has been here.  She has to be a part of everything he's doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment