Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 1 (July 21)

Snoh made the trip back to Idaho with us and is so excited to be staying "at brother's house for a month." I think I have some pictures from the drive here but they will have to wait!
Free lunch at the park!  So excited for a burrito, chocolate milk and a place to run

a GREAT project for a 5 year old when I get 5 copies of the Sunday Paper :)
He did his whole name, every other letter in Marcel, all the numbers, the food and colored in the hearts.
I'm the top heart because I'm the oldest, then brother, and then Snoh
We had to make Rice Krispy treats for Marcel to take to school.  Snoh was excited all day long to be my helper.  He stirred everything until there was too much cereal and it got too hard and was great at putting the bowl in the microwave and pushing the 4 and the 5 and the blue button (to start!)
trying to make them flat
**I HIGHLY recommend using Fruity Pebbles, so much better than a regular rice krispy!
And he even offered to help do the dishes.  It had been soaking while we made batch #2, so he was able to get the entire thing cleaned well enough that I didn't have to re-wash it.

No comments:

Post a Comment