Monday, June 20, 2011

The Drive & Day 1

Snoh did great on the drive, even if he asked a few times why the drive was so long and why we weren't taking any shortcuts. When Marcel reclined his seat to take a nap, Snoh said, "I wish I could do that."
He enjoyed playing the video game until the battery died. Oh, and he kept saying "my neck hurts" but didn't believe us when we said a break from the game would help. And the dvd player made the entire trip without a battery, but he never asked for a movie.
 I don't know what this was about, I'm guessing the sun was causing glare on the game.

Day 1 at Brother's house was pretty good.  We spent most of the day inside so MaryBeth could get the house put back together after vacation.  We played Trouble & Connect 4 and Snoh won every single game. I had to take a picture of the game that he won and I had yet to get a single piece out of home. Not a single 6 for me the entire game! 
 
We watered the garden (1 strawberry plant & 1 melon plant that didn't fit in my mom's garden) and picked some weeds.  Snoh is a great weed-picker and decided it was just like a video game: we were winning and the weeds were losing.
 
 
He ate a whole plate of dinner tonight, only picking the green peppers out of the second and third servings, and even though he had brought the ketchup out of the fridge, he didn't even put it on the spaghetti!  Before dinner was finished, he asked to do the dishes.  Dishes is the least favorite chore around our house, so we were more than happy to let him help.  Plus how could you deny a chance to get this picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment