Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 2

Today started with a few errands.  We went to Walmart and got some healthy food, because our fridge was quite bare after being on vacation.  Snoh picked out all the vegetables and I had to pick all the fruit.  We even left a bag full of vegetables at the register, but the cashier was so nice to bring it to us at our car (that is another reason to go grocery shopping at 8am!).  We headed to Albertson's for some cereal, because of all deals, cereal deals are too hard for MaryBeth to pass up!  We went to the bank for obvious reasons, and then headed to the post office.  That was the errand Snoh was most excited for.  We had to get some stamps so Snoh could mail a special letter.  He was very excited to give the postman his letter.
We played some more Trouble, and this time I was so lucky to get 1 of my pegs halfway around the board when Snoh won.  I did beat him a few times at tic tac toe, so I feel good about myself again :) 

Not much else exciting happened: we watered the plants again, did some weeding, ate dinner with brother and played Super Mario Brothers on the old fashioned nintendo!

No comments:

Post a Comment