Monday, February 14, 2011

14 Things

Thanks to another friend, I have another Valentine's inspired post:

14 things I love about Marcel!

  1. He has a great relationship with God, and encourages me daily in my walk with God.
  2. He has such a heart to serve.
  3. He longs to see each of his students succeed and becomes so distraught when they aren't reaching their full potential.
  4. He desires nothing more than to provide for us (which is hard, financially speaking, as a student teacher that pays to go to work).
  5. He will be a fantastic father one day.
  6. He works hard at everything he does: student-teaching, school & homework, church....
  7. He'll listen to me whine and complain when I've had a rough day.
  8. He supports me in everything I want to do.
  9. He always seems to help around the house on the very day I need it most.
  10. He puts up with my crying.  Seems most real, heart-to-heart conversation, whether happy or sad, brings me to tears and he looks past them.
  11. He gives up his rare Taco Bell visits so we can put that money in our cruise fund. 
  12. He always says, "I love you, pretty girl" at just the right time
  13. He knows a side of me no one else does.
  14. He loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment