Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Yard

Monday we were busy most of the day due to more anniversary celebrations. We came home, relaxed a bit and then Marcel took a nap. When he woke up, he headed straight outside for some "man" time and fixed our barbecue grill. He's more than excited to be able to start grilling things, but we're still without propane--to be fixed shortly! He has been spending so much time in our yard and talks just about everyday what he needs to do to help it get more green. I was watching him out the kitchen window while I was doing the dishes and couldn't help to think how awesome he is!

When dinner was ready, I opened the back door to let him know and found him on the phone but still working on the yard. I thought he looked like he needed his picture taken :)


We always talk about not having to do specific "gender" roles, like me doing the cooking and cleaning and him taking out the trash, etc, but I'll gladly do the girl work if it means that he has the responsibility of the yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment