Friday, June 4, 2010

My Trip To Walgreens

I had a good shopping week at Walgreens. My favorite part was that all of this was just 1 transaction. I wasn't going to get the Aquafresh because the printable coupon was out of prints so it was still just going to be $0.99 each, but when my transaction went negative, I needed to add something and at least the toothpaste was something we'll use!
I don't remember how much I had in RR to start with, but my total before tax was just $0.06, with tax $1.21! Now I have $9.50 in RR for next week.

Don't think Marcel has noticed the candy in our pantry. He'll be so happy when it shows up in his lunch he takes to work!
was also wondering if anyone has tried this jello?
I always use it as a filler but have yet to make any of it! Hope it's good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment