Saturday, March 27, 2010

Rock & Worship Road Show

Yesterday, Marcel and I attended the Rock & Worship Road Show at the Idaho Center. It is an awesome concert with no pre-sold tickets, it is first come first serve. We knew people who didn't get in last year in Portland so we decided to get in line at 2:30pm, 3 hours before the doors opened! There weren't as many people as we expected, since we asked my old volleyball coach what time they were getting there, and her husband was going out at 9am! We had fun waiting in line, but just wished it hadn't been so windy.

The concert featured 7 bands: Sidewalk Prophets, Remedy Drive, Fee, Franchesca Battestelli, Family Force Five, David Crowder Band, and MercyMe and was just $10 to get in, which was definitely in our budget! I could have done withouth Family Force Five, they were WAY too rock and roll for me, but the rest of them were all great. Did find it a little interesting that Franchesca B was the ONLY girl ever on stage.

awesome concert

enjoying a wonderful budget-friendly date night that is hard to come by these days

I'm guessing this is FEE

Franchesca Battistelli
one of my newest favorites, even before the concert

David Crowder Band playing the next instrument Marcel wants to purchase

MercyMe


My favorite Franchesca song "I'm Letting Go"
I posted the lyrics & video to this song on the blog awhile ago

No comments:

Post a Comment