Monday, January 3, 2011

Goals for 2011

I have never really been too keen on resolutions for the new year, but this year I felt really motivated to set some goals for myself, so that is exactly what I did:
  • DAILY devotional time
  • Ability to allow God complete control in my life and marriage
  • Read for pleasure
    • Realistically, I'm aiming for 1 book per month
  • Exercise and eat healthier
    • I don't want to be on a diet, just be a little more aware of what I'm eating :)
  • Monthly date nights
    • This will require some creativity as we're not spending any money outside of bills and necessary expenses, but I know we can manage it!
  • Monthly budget meetings with Marcel to stay 100% focused on what we've been working towards
There is still so much unknown about 2011, which I am kind of enjoying, but I know myself enough to know that sooner than later I'm going to want answers about our future (Marcel's job, where we're living, all sorts of big important things like that).  Hence, goals 1 & 2.  And the rest are just things either I've wanted to do or we've been meaning to do for awhile and am just now getting around to making it a bigger priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment