Tuesday, November 2, 2010

BSU vs LA Tech

Last Tuesday there was a BSU football game, one that my mom and Don wouldn't be able to go to.  Instead of letting their tickets go unused, they allowed Marcel and I to use them.  We had a blast.

I was preparing to freeze the whole time but it wasn't actually too bad, thanks to the wonderfully warm jacket my mom let me borrow, because I couldn't go to the game and not wear BSU attire.  Marcel did save the day by buying us hot chocolate at half-time, but not until after we watched the marching band.

All bundled up!

The marching band is huge, compared to watching the high school bands
It wasn't until after we took pictures of the marching band that we decided we should probably have some of the actual football game too
Final Score
BSU 49
LA Tech 20

No comments:

Post a Comment