Monday, August 3, 2009

My Day Off

Saturday, I had a day off from work--I wasn't scheduled to work at either job. I don't know the last time that happened except in the cases where I request time off for trips and vacations. Marcel and I decided to take advantage of an opportunity to spend a good amount of time together and headed to Cannon Beach, the same beach we spent our 2nd anniversary of dating, and one of my absolute favorites.

I was glad to have a bit cooler weather after the crazy heat wave we've had but I would have loved for it to be a bit warmer or at least a bit less windy.

The newlyweds enjoying a day at the beach


A picture of myself I didn't know was taken
it is on the blog because I think it is surprisingly good


My handsome husband proud of his wonderful hole digging skills
he has since decided we need to carry a bucket and shovel in our car at all times, because you never know when it may come in handy at the beach!


We had a great day together and are hoping that we don't make it to my birthday without another free day off!

PS: I have already requested my birthday off (even though it isn't until the end of September) to guarantee that I have the entire day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment