Thursday, May 31, 2012

Anniversary #3

We celebrated our 3rd anniversary, which landed on a Wednesday.  

We splurged a little for a night stay at Anniversary Inn.  We met there after we were both done with work and exchanged gifts.

We are 3-for-3 on purchasing "traditional" anniversary gifts, and this year was LEATHER!

My first gift idea for Marcel was leather flip-flops because everyone needs a nice pair of sandals, but I couldn't find any in our budget.  So instead he got a leather wallet (thank you Target clearance!) and "leather" flip flops.

I got a coin purse and fruit leather.  I love his creativity!

So HAPPY to have reached this milestone

 After our gift-opening session, we headed to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory.  It was so nice to be outside, have time to talk about our year and the year(s) to come, and eat delicious food!

 We LOVED our room: Hollywood Romance

I forgot to tell the front desk staff about the misspelled words, but it drove me crazy :)

These towel swans were in front of the best tub I've ever used!  One day we'll have a HUGE tub in our house.

Thursday morning, we had to get up at the crack of dawn.  It left us enough time to eat our delicious breakfast and then for Marcel to head to work since school wasn't out yet.  I then headed home so I could head to Oregon for Emily's wedding!

I LOVE HIM!

2 comments:

  1. That is funny, Chris surprised me while we were just in Idaho with a stay at the Anniversary Inn and in that same room! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was our first ever stay at Anniversary Inn, but we'll be going again. We loved that room!

    ReplyDelete