Thursday, July 7, 2011

Days 13-18

Well these would be way more exciting if I was still taking pictures and did them every day like last summer. 
Since my last post we have:
  • Gone swimming in Wende Lady's pool 3 times.  We went on Saturday with Wende, on Monday with some of Don's great nieces during the 4th of July party, and we just went today with Wende & Lilli
  • Went to the car races.  Snoh seemed to like them because him and Marcel always picked which car was going to win by the number on the car.  I didn't like it because the smell of their brakes made me feel sick and gave me a killer headache
  • Had a party at Wende Lady's for 4th of July.  There were a lot of people, tons of food and just 2 little girls to play with
  • Spent another day with Marcel at work.  He even had a chance to go on the field trip but chose to stay at the club because his group was going to have computer time
Also, after the car races we stopped by my dad's house and Snoh got to borrow the Shrek 3 Wii game.  Whenever he has his "electronic" time that game is on the top of his list.

He told me tonight that he's sad to have only 1 more day with Lilli, and that he doesn't want to leave our house because he misses us when he's in Washington.

Oh, and just for memory sake, a few nights ago when getting tucked into bed, Snoh told Marcel that he was going to make a great parent.  Talk about warming my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment