Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

We had a great time dying Easter eggs adult style with Emily.  We were missing red food coloring which really limited our color options, but we still made some wonderful creations.

This was also the first year that I was the Easter bunny.  I'm getting my practice in now so I'll be an expert by the time we have kids.  Besides, I'd like to start getting more than just candy in our basket :)

Big kid style

Marcel was too interested in the process to pause for another picture

OUR Easter basket for $1.50!
We both looked so nice for church on Easter, but we managed to make it all day long without getting a picture, so you'll just have to picture Marcel in a nice purple sweater and khaki's and me in a bright pink shirt, jeans & heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment