Sunday, December 12, 2010

Marcel's Program

Thursday, Marcel had his program.  Well, the 3rd graders had their program and Marcel got to direct it.  There were 2 performances, which worked out well for me.  I took Lilli and met my mom for the first one.  Lilli LOVED it.  She kept pointing to Marcel and blowing him kisses and since they started late she tried wiggling her way out of my lap to go get him, so we walked around until it was time to start.  After each song, Lilli looked at my mom, in such a way to get approval before she could start clapping, but once she started she's a clapping machine. 

The next performance was so much better!  And I was able to get in a few pictures and recorded all of the songs.  I even got to meet Marcel's mentor teacher from George Fox, who was so proud of all his work, but honestly, I think I'm much prouder!

All 4 of the 3rd Grade Classes and their student teacher

So, Marcel told all the kids to always have smiles on their faces because his wife was going to take pictures and they'd be so sad if the pictures had frowny faces in them.  We found it ironic, that 1 of the few pictures I got of Marcel had him not smiling.
Welcme speech at the night performance, tux and all!
One song from the performance

No comments:

Post a Comment