Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend of Celebration

My mom and step-dad are in Oregon to visit the freezing beach, which just so happened to be a rainy beach this weekend too! We were able to go out for dinner with them Friday night on their way to the coast. Last night, just Marcel and I went out to dinner (healthy, I know!) but we had yet to celebrate our engagement just the two of us. Today, we drove out to McMinnville to meet mom & Don. We decided to go to the Evergreen Space & Air Museum on a whim and ended up having a great time. Marcel held up his end of the deal and took 401 pictures--you think I'm kidding, but I'm not. It helps to have some really good pictures but there are oh so many to go through to find them :) Overall, it has been a great weekend of celebration!

The coolest rocket I've ever seen!
Kisses in "Space"

The smallest inside of a plane we've ever seen
The luggage drop from the small plane above
Marcel wanted to make sure people could see my ring since I have one now--don't mind us, we're still basking in the excitement of our engagement!
On our way out...I love how old we look both looking over our glasses. My favorite picture we've taken in quite some time!
For not liking getting her picture taken, she did pretty good...Mom & son (to-be!)
Mom & oldest daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment